Monday, March 28, 2011

The Start of my Career

It has been a long time, since I started to focus on finding job; from mid January. As I stated in my previous blog, I had applied to one consultant company; and it is my only one option. This afternoon at 4:29pm, Mr. Gordon from EMC gave me a ring to congratulate me for having the opportunity at Emerging Market Consultancy; his words really took my breathe away. Finally my preparation for my career has paid me off.

Previously, I thought that high salary was not important; it may not be my incentive.In the first year,I may not need much money, 22 for fuel, 55 for lunch, 15 for phone, 20 for others, 30 for leisure, and 30 for clothe; in total I need only 170 a month. 250 or 300 for me will generate some savings; and it's just enough.

Nevertheless, after having the salary of $500 for my first job, I was really surprised and motivated. I will be able to save up to 330 per month if anything goes smoothly. Saving up to 4000 for the first year will enable me to live well. With job promotion, and bonus higher from year to year, I will have more than 10,000 in 2 years and this number will go up and up. My personal life plan and goal, which is highly confidential to myself only, will need to be altered a bit, faster than planned. :)

Even m not easily flattered, praises from everyone do make me over the moon. The job is not only my excellent step toward my goal, but also high-paid enough to make me proud. From the bottom of my heart, I want to repeat that I do love it.

I will start my career on 1st June. Even though it is quite long, I am a truly goal-oriented person and I will wait for it as long as it is for my goal. Actually it's an excellent timeline because I can use these 2 months to have some readings to prepare for scholarship and my master at Charle Sturt.

It is just the start. I will meet more challenges in life, but one quote I always tell myself is that "I am always happy for what I am doing." Everything is related to my goal. Good luck to me in the next steps. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very successful goals...... keep going bro keep going...... :)

Unique Dona said...

Thanks. Though my goal is not yet achieved. Good luck for ur life path too :)

Smey (smile) said...

Money mind mong neh haha :p
Dats really very good start. Do ur best man

Unique Dona said...

Smey, not money minded at all. just goal oriented.haha anyway, thanks, dude. :D

lkdjfasfa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.