Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Dream Life

Cambodia is a developing country where many people in the countryside are struggling to work just to survive while those at the urban area enjoy far much better lives just like other highly developed world. I totally with Samdach Hun Sen speech during my graduation ceremony 22nd February 2011 that despite hard-working, not everyone can succeed, we need opportunity and smart-working. We need government to support. But i also want to add that we also need businesses and NGOs as well, these too will help government develop the nation.

My dream life is to help nation develop by being a strong pillar for business people to develop their businesses and develop their society. NGOs is not sustainable since it needs sponsor, but has no tie to guarantee the sponsor will support forever. For the government, no government stays long time, 10 or 20 years at most. But I do want to develop my country with long-live sustainable solution.

My goal is to run an investment company which provides financial and consultant support to other businesses in Cambodia to grow sustainably and effectively. My goal is set according to my passion and my view of happiness in the future. I will be happy when:
-I can help many people around me to run business,
-I will gain much knowledge from my career, and I like new knowledge
-When I can help others to run business, I can also help my children to run it. I will be able to have lots of knowledge to convey to my children.
-I will make people around me proud of me. I am to be a tycoon and a great business leader.
-consultant service is a forever career. There is no retirement age for consultant. And it is a true knowledge-based career.
-I will experience lots of new things in lots of companies. I love initiative and creativity.

"Give a person a fish, and you’ll feed him for a day. Teach a person to fish, and you’ll feed him for a life. Support a person to run a company to fish, and you’ll feed hundreds of people for hundreds of years."

There are 2 ways to achieve this:

I. Start from Analyst for consultant firm
then become consultant in 5 years
After 5 years, I will be consultant in investment firm or CEO in consultant firm
In 10 years, I will raise fund and start my own investment firm or be CEO there.
When I am 55, I want to have fund in at least 10 companies.

II. Start from broker at the stock market company
Being stock broker for 3 years
Senior stock broker for 5 years
Investment fund for 10 years
Investment company
When I am 55, I want to have fund in at least 10 companies.

I wish to be a tycoon who can help lots of people around me.

4 comments:

Molika VENG said...

It takes time to become a tycoon man!!!

Unique Dona said...

Of course, it takes time and may be very long time, but other people can do it. Thus i hope i can do it as well. Thanks for ur comment. How have u been so far lika?hav't heard from u quite long.stay in cambodia ta ey? :)

Unknown said...

I have to say that i like your ideas and your goals are inspiring. You have done well for yourself and i wish you all the best in your life endeavours.....The very fact that you are focusing on community development makes you one of a kind leader..Later

Unique Dona said...

I really do appreciate for your comment, like and wishes. you too, all the best to you...